miniBlog: Version 1.0
A 'blog' is another one of those things you often find 'built in' with a large, multi-function script.
The trouble with so many blog packages is that they include everything but the kitchen sink. This script is a simple blog display script. Nothing more, nothing less. No image uploads, no commenting, etc. just plain old postings by you.
A single configuration file allows you to adjust colours/fonts and various parameters used by the script with no need to edit script files.
So when you don't need or want a complex integrated script, all you want is a simple little piece of php code you can add to one or more pages of your site - like that below, then this might be exactly what you're looking for:
- Generated code is XHTML 1.0 compliant
- Simple CSS modification of the look and feel of the display
- Requires only a one-line php include on your page(s)
- Download package includes blog editor [password protected]
- Works with register_globals off